Financial Wellness Education
Working in partnership with organizations nationwide, EX$EL Finance helps you learn financial skills for success.
Need to register?Enter your program code to get started. Codes are supplied by EX$EL Finance partner organizations.
Member AccessLog in for courses plus more.
What to Expect
Most people live busy lives, so EX$EL Finance helps you make the most of every visit. Through your personalized EX$EL Finance account, you'll build a portfolio of achievements that encourage smart financial decision-making.
- Get objective feedback on your financial knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors, assess your risk of identity theft, learn about your financial personality, plus more.
- Complete online courses on over a dozen topics.
- Get new bite-sized financial education topics weekly This Week @ EX$EL Finance.
- Create a monthly spending plan and compare it with your actual spending.
- Measure your financial health over time with our financial check-up assessment.
- Set financial goals and track your progress with our interactive checklist and goal-setting tools.
- Create a financial notebook linked to topics that are most relevant to you (or that you have questions about).
- Calculate the cost of financing a car, borrowing for higher education, buying a home, or paying off credit card debt.