Financial Wellness Education
Working in partnership with colleges, universities and other organizations, EX$EL Finance helps you learn financial skills for success.
Need to register?Enter your access code to get started.
Member AccessLog in for personalized resources.
What to Expect
Most people live busy lives, so EX$EL Finance helps you make the most of every visit. Through your personalized EX$EL Finance account, you'll build a portfolio of achievements that encourage smart financial decision-making.
- Get objective feedback on your financial knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors, assess your risk of identity theft, learn about your financial personality, plus more.
- Complete online courses on a variety of financial topics.
- Get new bite-sized financial education topics weekly This Week @ EX$EL Finance.
- Create a monthly spending plan and compare it with your actual spending.
- Measure your financial health over time with our financial check-up assessment.
- Set financial goals and track your progress with our interactive checklist and goal-setting tools.
- Create a financial notebook linked to topics that are most relevant to you (or that you have questions about).
- Calculate the cost of financing a car, borrowing for higher education, buying a home, or paying off credit card debt.
Learn with EX$EL Finance at any time and from any device, including tablets and smart phones.